- In Practice
- In Business
- Moving On
Monday, 20 May 2013 The justice secretary has asked the Law Society an...
Monday, 20 May 2013 Solicitors could receive as little as £500 for cl...
Monday, 20 May 2013 Will-writing could eventually be brought within the scope of regulation, despite the government’s spurning of the profession’s call to m...
Monday, 20 May 2013 A group of personal injury law firms has come together to create a paralegal apprenticeship, as financial pressures on the sector start to t...
Lawyer In The News
- Court interpreters reject new contract deal
- Saudi Arabia accepts registration of female lawyer
- Don’t worry about Jackson fallout – judge
- French revolution
- In-house growth accelerating
- Appeal Court applies Russian law in dispute
- Insurers to revamp third-party code
- European data plan labelled ‘demented’
- Criminal legal aid cuts to reach £370m
- SRA’s popularity slips